A ten-year-old boy is in important situation Monday after a house in Bowie, Maryland, caught fireplace in a single day, Prince George’s County Fire officers mentioned.

A ten-year-old boy is in important situation Monday after a house in Bowie, Maryland, caught fireplace in a single day, Prince George’s County Fire officers mentioned.

Firefighters had been known as to the scene of a single-family home fireplace within the 16200 block of Penn Manor Lane in Bowie simply after 1 a.m. A lady was contained in the constructing along with her two kids and all three had been taken to the hospital, according to the Prince George’s County Fire and EMS Department.

The youngster who was critically injured is a 10-year-old boy, fireplace division spokesman Alan Doubleday informed WTOP.

The second youngster is unhurt, and the lady is being evaluated, officers mentioned. There was no additional details about their identities out there.

It’s believed the fireplace began in an second-floor bed room and unfold into the attic and right down to the primary flooring, Doubleday mentioned. No one was contained in the bed room when the fireplace started.

The flames had been extinguished in a single day shortly after fireplace officers arrived on the home.

Here’s a map of the place fireplace officers mentioned the house is situated:

Get breaking information and each day headlines delivered to your electronic mail inbox by signing up right here.

© 2024 WTOP. All Rights Reserved. This web site will not be meant for customers situated throughout the European Economic Area.