Two residents suffered minor accidents and 7 individuals had been displaced in two city home fires hours aside on reverse ends of Prince William County.

This article was republished with permission from WTOP’s information accomplice InsideNoVa.com. Sign up for InsideNoVa.com’s free email subscription today.

Prince William County, Virginia, Fire and EMS officers had been referred to as to a reported townhouse hearth simply after midnight Saturday within the 7600 block of Monitor Court. Officials stated the house is not secure to occupy. (Courtesy PWC Fire and EMS)

Two residents suffered minor accidents and 7 individuals had been displaced in two city home fires hours aside on reverse ends of Prince William County, Virginia.

On Friday, simply after 3:30 p.m., crews had been referred to as to the 12600 block of Dulcinea Place in Lake Ridge for stories of a city home hearth.

Crews arrived with heavy hearth displaying and an occupant safely out of the constructing, Prince William County hearth and rescue Assistant Chief Matt Smolsky stated in a launch.

Fire assault shortly introduced the blaze beneath management, he stated. The residence sustained intensive injury and was decided to be unsafe to occupy by the county constructing official, Smolsky stated.

The adjoining townhomes weren’t considerably impacted.

The lone occupant on the time of the fireplace was taken to a close-by medical facility with non-life-threatening accidents, Smolsky stated.

Two adults and one youngster had been displaced.

The Fire Marshal’s Office decided the reason for the fireplace was flamable supplies left too near the burning stovetop, Smolsky stated.

Crews had been referred to as to the following hearth at 12:55 a.m. Saturday within the 7600 block of Monitor Court within the Sudley space exterior Manassas.

Firefighters arrived with a working hearth on the rear facet of the house and all occupants safely evacuated. Firefighters managed the fireplace inside minutes, Smolsky stated.

The residence sustained average injury and was decided to be unsafe to occupy by the county constructing official.

A lady who lives there was taken to a close-by medical facility with a non-life-threatening damage.

The Red Cross is aiding the 4 adults displaced by the fireplace. The Fire Marshal’s workplace has decided the realm of origin to be on the rear facet of the house, however the precise trigger continues to be being decided, Smolsky stated.

Firefighters additionally responded to a storage hearth in Haymarket at 3:47 a.m. Saturday within the 4500 block of Logmill Road in Haymarket. A passerby reported the fireplace and crews arrived to discover a indifferent storage totally concerned. Smolsky stated the blaze was shortly introduced beneath management. No accidents had been reported.

The Fire Marshal’s Office continues to be working to find out the reason for that fireside.